Organic acid and tea tree footspray that forms a long lasting antibacterial flexible breathable film to combat lameness.
When to use:
Dairy Cows – use at the first sign of lameness, re-apply every milking for 3 to 7 days. Can be used after hoof trimming.
Sheep – use at first sign of lameness, re-apply as needed, can be used after hoof paring.
- Organic acids
- Tea tree oil
- Forms a long lasting film
- Film is flexible
- Film is breathable
- Film excludes external substances
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and non-antibiotic
- 100% ingredients in trigger-spray jar
- Optimises hoof health.
- Helps condition and strengthens hooves leaving them less prone to infection.
- Film can last up to 24 hours providing sustained cover.
- The film can flex on the skin around hooves therefore does not crack, flake or rub off.
- The scientifically formulated film has small holes that allows air in to promote natural healing.
- The film provides a barrier to manure and urine therefore allowing faster healing.
- Natural ingredients means that Combat is safe to use.
- Aerosol sprays contain propellants and can stick, Combat will not stick and will give up to 6 times more applications than an aerosol.
Applications per bottle:
Approximately 50 applications for 500ml and 25 applications for 250ml.