Organic acid and tea tree oil based footbath solution to prevent lameness.
When to use:
Dairy Cows – For maximum control use continually at every milking, minimum footbathing frequency is 3 times per week.
Sheep – Footbath every 2 to 6 weeks depending on risk level. See technical advice for more detailed instructions.
- Organic acids
- Tea tree oil
- Wetting agents
- Non-carcinogenic and non-toxic
- Optimises hoof health.
- Helps condition and strengthens hooves leaving them less prone to infection.
- Ensures ingredients penetrate the hooves and removes dirt and debris. They allow more cow passes, up to 500 in a 200 litre footbath.
- Unlike formalin and copper sulphate, Hoofsure Endurance is not carcinogenic or toxic and is therefore safer for the animal and the farmer.
- The ingredients break down into naturally occurring ingredients allowing easy disposal into slurry pit or lagoon.
- Diluted at 1:100 to make up a more cost effective footbath solution, e.g. 200 litre Hoofsure Endurance bath costs £16.56, Formalin (1:10) costs £20 and Copper Sulphate (1:10) costs £50.
205 litre makes 20,500 litres of footbath solution, 20 litre makes 2000 litres, 10 litre makes 1000 litres and 5 litre makes 500 litres.